You don’t have to look terribly hard to find examples of initiatives meant to improve employees’ well-being that have gone horribly wrong. These “corporate wellness programs” include health screenings and gym discounts. There are also “random acts of wellness”—as Harvard Business Review described them in a 2016 article—or short-term challenges to see who can rack up the most steps or win a Biggest Loser-style weight loss competition. Read the full story by clicking here
- nVIGORus Helps Canadian Veterans during Heart Health Month.
- Online Employee Challenge "Buns of Steel" Makes a BIG Impact!
- New Wellness Program for Canadian Veterans
- NEW PUBLICATION: 2nd Year Results from Merck Canada Program
- How corporate wellness programs got a bad name—and how to fix them