Our team has learned how to balance the science of health promotion with the art of engaging individuals to change their lifestyle habits.
Over the last 20+ years, our health & wellness programs have produced scientifically proven results among participants working in hospitals, government, the military, and the corporate workplace.
- Physical Activity
- Over 3,000 participants
- More than 12,000 average daily steps
- 60% participants walked more than 5 km daily
- 21% improvement in sleep quality
- 16% decrease in fatigue
- 28% fewer individuals with sleep problems
- 19% improvement in perceived stress
- 44% fewer participants with a high stress score
- 16% improvement in depression score
- 41% drop in participants with depressive symptoms
Encouraging my colleagues to stay active helps me keep my own motivation.
I'm learning to pay attention to ALL aspects of my life and health.
What surprised me about this challenge was my complete lack of awareness of how I view my overall health. I typically looked at it from a physical point of view, now I see other components of life are also integral to moving forward
- We evaluated the impact of sequential 6-10 week missions on self reported metrics.