Archives: April 2018 (3 results)
The most current results from the Merck Canada Workplace Wellness Program have just been published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. This peer-reviewed publication summariz
Merck Canada sees gains in physical, mental health. A new study suggests wellness programs can deliver clinically important improvements to physical and mental health
While Canadian health care is generally regarded well internationally, a distinct lack of wellness programs tarnishes that reputation somewhat. That’s the view of Dr. Steven Grover, professor of medic
- nVIGORus Helps Canadian Veterans during Heart Health Month.
- Online Employee Challenge "Buns of Steel" Makes a BIG Impact!
- New Wellness Program for Canadian Veterans
- NEW PUBLICATION: 2nd Year Results from Merck Canada Program
- How corporate wellness programs got a bad name—and how to fix them