Canadian participation rates in workplace wellness programs are extremely low, with just 11 per cent of employees participating on a regular basis and 23 per cent participating only occasionally, according to the 2015 Sanofi Canada health-care survey. But one workplace wellness program is reversing this trend. Global health organization Merck Canada Inc. launched its program in 2014 to improve its employees’ lifestyle habits and lower their risks of developing preventable health problems. The program included annual biometric health screenings, health awareness initiatives, an online platform and an onsite wellness consultant at Merck’s Montreal head office. Read the full story by clicking here.
- nVIGORus Helps Canadian Veterans during Heart Health Month.
- Online Employee Challenge "Buns of Steel" Makes a BIG Impact!
- New Wellness Program for Canadian Veterans
- NEW PUBLICATION: 2nd Year Results from Merck Canada Program
- How corporate wellness programs got a bad name—and how to fix them