Growth in UK life expectancy is starting to ease off – and no one knows why. Clare Wilson and Andy Coghlan explore the possibilities THE past century saw rapid growth in life expectancy, a key measure of progress. But no longer. UK figures released this month show that the life expectancy of people in the country, currently 79 for men and 83 for women, has started to rise more slowly. The change isn’t something to panic about – life expectancy isn’t falling, it’s just not rising as fast as it was. But it will have an impact. Read the full story by clicking here
- nVIGORus Helps Canadian Veterans during Heart Health Month.
- Online Employee Challenge "Buns of Steel" Makes a BIG Impact!
- New Wellness Program for Canadian Veterans
- NEW PUBLICATION: 2nd Year Results from Merck Canada Program
- How corporate wellness programs got a bad name—and how to fix them