Workplace wellness programs are still in their infancy in Canada, but a recent McGill study points to evidence that they are a good investment for the companies that offer them to their employees. “Most of the literature about these programs [comes from the U.S.], where the government offers financial incentives,” says Steven Grover, MDCM’79, a professor of medicine, and epidemiology and biostatistics. "We wanted to know how well they work in a country like Canada, where there is already a national health care system.” Read the full story by clicking here.
- nVIGORus Helps Canadian Veterans during Heart Health Month.
- Online Employee Challenge "Buns of Steel" Makes a BIG Impact!
- New Wellness Program for Canadian Veterans
- NEW PUBLICATION: 2nd Year Results from Merck Canada Program
- How corporate wellness programs got a bad name—and how to fix them