Dr. Bärbel Knäuper is an associate professor in the Department of Psychology at McGill University, and is heading a study on achieving and maintaining a healthy weight. And the good news is, she is looking for volunteers to be a part of it. And even better news is, it’s free! “We are looking for people over the age of 18, both men and women, who want to lose weight and get healthier,” she told me. “And we really want men to know they are totally welcome in the program. For some reason we always seem to have more women than men and we hope to change that,” she added with a laugh. Read the full story by clicking here
- nVIGORus Helps Canadian Veterans during Heart Health Month.
- Online Employee Challenge "Buns of Steel" Makes a BIG Impact!
- New Wellness Program for Canadian Veterans
- NEW PUBLICATION: 2nd Year Results from Merck Canada Program
- How corporate wellness programs got a bad name—and how to fix them